The job is over the road which means that every day driver will be picking up and delivering to a different location. Dry freight only! Driving is sometimes during the day sometimes during the night. Home on weekends for Chicago area based drivers but occasionally you will be asked to stay on the road for a second week since there are situations that can’t be predicted – it’s the nature of trucking.
Company Drivers and Teams:
- 0.60 cents per mile for team drivers
- 5500 miles weekly average
- 0.55 cents per mile for solo drivers
- 3000 miles weekly average
- Brand New Kenworth T680 automatic trucks (APU, Inverters, Refrigerators, Disc Brakes) Governed on 70 mph cruise control and 72 mph on pedal.
- Direct deposit every Friday – practical miles – empty and loaded
- Detention – $15 per hour
- Extra stops are paid by $30
- New Trucks and New Trailers – automatic only
- No New York City
- Occupational insurance
- Friendly work environment